Wounds Australia have $5,000 to invest in innovative wound management
Do you have an idea or prototype for:
- A new healing technology
- A new wound care service
- A new patient or clinician education resource, or
- Something ‘out of the box’
If so Wounds Australia invites you to ‘pitch’ your idea to the Innovation Tank, to be held during the National Conference in 2018.
Complete a 500 word abstract detailing your innovation including:
Your name and location
Justification for the innovation
Available skills to complete the project
How the $5,000 will be used in the total project budget.
The fine print:
- Only individuals are eligible. Representatives from corporations need not apply.
- Only 5 people will be selected to pitch their idea at the conference
- The successful recipient will be required to provide a report to the Board of Wounds Australia detailing the outcomes.
Opening date: 27 November 2017
Closing date: 2 March 2018
Notifications: 1 May 2018